- Did you make your first installment payment?
- Did you enter your vehicle information (if applicable)?
- Did you sign any pending documents?
What should I expect on move-in day?
- The CDC recommends face coverings indoors in certain counties with high community levels of COVID. This information is updated weekly at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/covid-by-county.html. If our location is within a county with a high community level on the day of move-in, we will recommend that residents and visitors wear a mask while in indoor community spaces.
- Let us know if you are not feeling well and need to delay your move-in. Your health and safety, and that of all our residents, are our top priorities.